How would you deal with the pain?

I live in the southern state and i have scholiosis and also rods in my back, when it storms for a while my rods literally start hurting my back. how would u deal with it? so far ive been using percogesic and heating pads but i hate being in pain like this cause its been storming here a lot lately so yea a lot of pain.

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• wow I've never heard of that. Poor thing. Maybe try to get a muscle relaxer or meditation or yoga? GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• thanks i appreciate it!
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• my friend has the same thing and has the same problem. right now shes on a non narcotic and they started her in physical therapy...she says long hot baths help her
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Prescription drugs.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Get a hot tub. I cant say enough good things about them. We have a Softub. It's portable. when it's empty. It's is VERY low cost to run and maintain as opposed to a conventional hard hot tub. It add's less than 10 dollars to our electric bill. It uses heat from the motor to heat the water. Not a heating element You can use them indoors out outside and when it storms I hurt to and nothing help's like a good soak in the hot tub.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I agree about the hot tub
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• thanks everybody! maybe when we get our own house and not renting we will get one,i love my boys ill remember what u said :) thanks
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 6:58 AM on Apr. 26, 2011