Vacciantions!!!!!

Someone else just asked this question, but always their is a reason for why you don't vaccinate your child. Well she said she lives in Mexico and Mexico does not offer the same vaccines as here. Good reason, now I have a friend that does not vaccinate his child ether. He has reasons and real research, so now I ask the question why??? Very Important you have reasons and research for the why. Answer anonymously if you want.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I'm always happy to share but it wouldn't fit here, anyone who like to contact me privately regarding my reasoning for not vaccinating is welcome to.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I started researching vaccines along with my grandmother when I was 15. I was injured by a vaccine as a child and nearly killed by one when I was 15, because I have an allergy to some of the ingredients, but the doctors convinced my mother that they were needed.
    I do not vaccinate my children and never will. I researched both the vaccines AND the illnesses (and continue to). While there are MANY reasons I don't vaccinate and I could type all night about it. The simple reasons are this - Vaccines are NOT as safe as the illnesses they are meant to protect against and they do not adequately protect. EVERY disease we vaccinate against was in great remission BEFORE we started vaxing against it, then we gave the vaxs credit, but they did NOT create a change in infection rates and their ingredients are DANGEROUS! I wouldn't let my children eat this stuff, why would I inject them with it?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• "It has been proven that vaccines do not cause autism. I wouldn't getting my information from someone that still believes that."

Anon... how about you provide those research articles, or site this information that "proves" there is no link.... just asking because I have been researching vaccines for 7 yrs now, and have yet to come across those studies. I have read several articles that state that there is no evidence of a link. Lack of evidence is not the same as something being "proven".... has there yet been a study done doing a comparative study of non vaccinated children to vaccinated children?
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 3:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My son had a severe vaccine reaction & is now exempt from receiving further vaccinations.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have heard people say that children do not die from what they vaccinate for and those that say that are wrong. People DO die. Measles is the leading cause of death in young children world wide. Mumps can cause encephalitis and can cause sterility in male children if they get them close to puberty. I had even thought the chicken pox vaccine was silly until my one step son nearly died at age 8 from that disease because I said no to that vaccine.  I thought it was just a childhood disease that kids get.  yeah, they might be a bit uncomfortable but it wasn't life threatening.  Boy was I wrong! That was 13 years ago and he is perfectly fine now, but I still feel guilty for putting him through that when I could have prevented it. 
    I did my research on not vaccinating and on vaccinating.  I decided it was an a risk worth taking as death is the alternative.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I selectively vaccinate my son, he will not be getting his second MMR, chicken pox or polio nor ever getting guardicil
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i vaccinate because i did my own research on why to do it. however, i did not giver her the flu shot this season because it had the swine flu with it and i do not put anything into her body that i did not put in my own. we were fine. i am not sure on chicken pox. i might just skip it. i will cross that line when it comes to it. i do not vaccinate if she has a cold. the ped was very respectful about that and i did it when she was better. i believe we have choices and that is what this country is all about. we do what is best for our children.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Allergy to eggs and the child becomes exempt from certain vaccines.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 11:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Cases of Measles, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Shingles and Rubella are actually MORE COMMON in those who have been vaccinated than in those who have not. In fact in a recent Pertussis Outbreak there were 332 confirmed cases, however, 197 (60%) of those cases were in individuals who were COMPLETELY UP TO DATE on their Pertussis vaccines, and the majority of the remaining individuals had been vaccinated, but were not completely up to date...

I look at it this way, if the vaccines are protecting that little (which my research shows they have always done) what is the point in injecting chemicals, bio materials and fillers in to ANYONE? Especially when we know they can cause sever reactions in some and cause many of us to live with life long health issues (thyroid damage, fibromyalgia, allergies, etc)

Honestly, if you want more, I can go on, but I'm going to head to bed for now, message me if you have questions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• In addition, the only study that claimed to prove that vaccines caused autism was proved to be rigged.

No, it wasn't. Dr. Wakefield's study NEVER stated there was a definite connection between Autism and the MMR, as it has been reported. IF you read the initial reports and releases you'll see that all Wakefield ever actually stated was that the connection should be studied further... How can a non-definitive study be PROVEN to be rigged? If the study had been rigged you would think it would at least have a definitive answer.

Recently however, the principal coordinator of multiple studies funded by the CDC used to deny a vaccine/autism link was indicted on April 13th on 13 counts of fraud and 9 counts of money-laundering. Charges were directly connected to his research disproving the link between vaccines and autism. Apparently he was being paid off for his research's denial of a connection.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2011