I THINK he got jealous!

My Dh came home, logged onto FB, and I know for sure he saw the pics of his ex on her mothers FB page. There was only one but it was of her and her new boyfriend. This ISNT the first time he has seen her with him, we went for a visit in Dec, and we went to their house, and they werent all lovey dovey or anything.. but he HAS seen her with him.

But today, for some reason, (after seeing the pic) He decides he wants to go to the gym.
Maybe I am being frantic and a drama queen, but maybe he got mad, jealous even, and left to go blow off some steam. He ALWAYS goes in the mornings, and so I asked him, and he said he didnt want to go in the a.m. bc he is too tired to go. LIE. He has ALWAYS went in the a.m.-

I have a smart mouth, so when he gets home, I will be distant, then when he asks whats wrong, I know I will come out with "So did you go to blow off some steam since you saw the pic of Trina and her boyfriend??" I DONT want to say that, but I have my worries..

Do you think he may have gotten jealous??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah its possible. I think if my man saw his ex wife with some dude he'd get jealous too. Idk what u should do tho.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It may not be jealousy. It may be as simple as the thought that maybe she wouldn't ever find someone she would be close too.

He may not want to be with her or even want her but deep down, we all feel that our ex's cannot find anyone to take our place. And when they do, it can come as a blow and we have to realize that there are better people for them that fit their life better.

instead of blowing up about it or smarting off, why not ask him if there is something bothering him and if he wants to talk. If he says no, just tell him that you feel that is is acting differently and when he is ready to talk, you are ready to listen. That way, he knows that you are open to giving him space along with giving him a person to talk too. By confronting him, he will withdraw since he may not feel safe talking to you about it when laying open his feelings for attack.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'd let it go. Maybe it was just his MOTD (mood of the day).
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Don't fight with him about it, that'll only make things worse. Talk with him rationally and calmly, and just ask him what was bothering him. I agree with a PP in that it may have just bothered him that his ex found happiness elsewhere; it's selfish, but it's human. I'm like that with my ex's, and I'm very happily married! I think it's human nature. I still get jealous of DH's BM (even though he loathes her existance) and one of his other ex's...but, at the end of the day, he's MY husband. Don't let something this silly cause a bump in your relationship. Talk it out, and work on it together. He won't open up to you if he feels attacked when he does.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011