W

What exactly is Implantation bleeding n how long does it last? Could it go from light to medium to back light again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It is when the fertilized eggs implants itself in the uterus. I've never heard of bleeding changing like that tho.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• it's supposedly caused when the egg burrows into the uterine lining. It shouldn't last more than a day or two and should be light. Of course I never once had it so I'm not 100%. Logically something so tiny should not cause massive amounts of bleeding. Probably pink or brown in color depending where it implants.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• This lasted three days first two days was brown spotting/light n then third day was a lil darker(not bright red) then it stopped
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i would call your doctor and ask
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• http://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-and-spotting-and-symptoms

This site explains it well. I honestly never heard of it before coming to CM
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 12:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2011