Do you think that there is a cure to cancer that the dr.'s arent telling us?

I was reading about Suzanne Somers book and it stated that cancer can be cured. but the dr's arent letting us know. Do you feel that this is a crock? Right now 10 million of her books have been sold.

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 7:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• hell z yes,Magic Johnson the basketball player had cancer and now he's cured what im tryin a say is money pays for anything
    MiszNewStuff

Answer by MiszNewStuff at 7:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• No. But I think there is a cure to cancer the feds aren't telling us.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think that Magic was HIV positive.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Why would they not tell?
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What would be the reasons for keeping the cure for cancer a secret?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think there are a lot of potential cures for Cancer that are being kept under wraps because the US requires SO MUCH rigorous testing before it can be approved. I have a friend who went through and experimental treatment and was cured but the treatment she recieved is still not on the market. This was 7 year ago.
    Anonymous

• Yeah magic was HIV not cancer. And I don't think its about how much money u have. I think its a government thing.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think they have a cure forHIV and cancer but the drug companies don't want us to know because they make so much money off of them.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Oh I think there are a lot of sick reasons. Think about it. If we cure cancer then people live longer. Then we don't have population control.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My Mom died of cancer 11 yrs ago. She went through chemo and radiation for what seemed like forever. She fought for 6 yrs and finally had to stop. The treatment is what took her down, and she just couldn't recover from it. In her, and my opinion there's too much of an industry for it. The Dr's, nurses, treatment centers, etc etc. The cure would put too many people out of work, so they will never let people know if there's a cure for it, even if there is.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011