Help me please

I am 19.
My period isn't here yet when I usually have a 28-35 day cycle. Are 6 tests that are negative in a course of a month proof I'm not pregnant? I got my period Feburary 1st and the last test I took was on April 11th and it was negative like the other 5 i took before that date.
I went to the doctor and took a urine test and it also said i was not pregnant and he took my blood and my thyroid is fine.
In March I spotted for one day and it was extremely light, and in April I spotted for one day and it was tiny bit darker.
What is happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• Call your OBGYN.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• U could be pregnant. Do another blood test in like a week.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• your hormones might not be up enough to tell if your pregnant yet, have you been experiencing allot of stress lately if so that could cause your period to become irregular take a deep breath and com down engoy not having a heavy flow i would kill 4 it loll.hope you find out whats going on girlfriend
    MiszNewStuff

Answer by MiszNewStuff at 7:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• have you been stressing. that will effect your period.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• after feburary 1st i was stressed but mid-feb i stopped stressing cause i passed all my midterms
    and for four weeks i was working out daily for 30mins-1 hour to prepare for the running i was going to do for a school event
    but then i stopped at the end of feburary and begining of march
    i was supposed to get it again march 6th but i had like a spot and it was light and then that month is when i took all the pregnancy tests that were negative and then april 20th i had another spot but it was a little bit darker, could that mean its slowly returning?
    then april 12th i took a home hpt and the urine test my doctor gave me he thinks i am underweight and thats why it stopped i weigh 97 and i am 5'5" but i dont look scary skinny at all if thats what youre thinking i been this weight my whole life and always had regular periods
    i just want to know why did it stop for 7 weeks so far
    maybe i am stressing too much that it is not comi
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011