Potty Training HELP!!!!!

My youngest son is 3 soon to be 4 yrs old on the 27th of this month and he is not potty trained yet. I mean sometimes he will go before he goes to bed at night, I am also finding he is waking up dry more and more in the mornings.

should i be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• have you spoken to your ped about it?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I would be concerned, I have 5 children and they were all potty trained before age 3. Are you being consistant with potty taining? Maybe offer a reward...I put a jar of candies in the bathroom and they got one when they went potty. If you're being consistant and tried everything I'd talk to my dr.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have talked to the dr and he says he will go when he is ready, my 2 older son's were easy to potty train. they were 3 when they got trained. he goes to preschool and they are also helping me to make him go more. I take him to the bathroom atleast 5-6 times a day maybe more than that. and he just sit he wont go.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I wrote a journal "are you screaming: Potty training...HELP!?".....maybe this will help! GL

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2011