You are around someone that you see as "perfect", how does this make you feel?

let's say you see the way a mother is with her child and she is just incredible, how does this make you feel? Maybe it's a beautiful woman that has a handsome man and children with a fancy car, does it make you feel envy? Do you hate that "perfect" person? Do you want to know them? Does it make you feel insecure or uncomfortable?

Whatever it is about this person(s) that is "perfect" to you, how would you feel about them? Give me the scenario and reasons why you feel this way.

As for me I have seen a few "perfect" people, like a woman with it all, it makes me want to get to know her. It also makes me take a second look at myself sometimes. Of course this is just me and thus isn't every time just sharing how I feel.

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 8:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am like you . . . I would think, "Wow! She really has it all together. She might be a good, solid friend." I see it as a positive thing . . not something to envy.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I look at other people and know no one is perfect and I spend more time to make it better for myself.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I don't believe in perfect. What you see on the outside can be very different on the inside. I admire, and want to get to know people that are genuine and true to themselves.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Of course sometimes I want that seemingly perfect life but behind closed doors you never know what is going on. I don't hate them by any means but sometimes I do get envious, but I try to change that feeling because I don't want to feel that in my heart.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have 2 friends who I see as 'perfect mommies'. It was simply the role they were born to play. I wouldn't say I envy them, but I definitely respect them. They are some of my 'role models'. They are great friends too. I'm always learning helpful little mommy tips that come in handy. I may not have been born a perfect mom, I have other natural talents, but there is no reason I can't learn from professionals. As for the woman with the perfect hubby/kid/car, I usually don't notice. I'm not very materialistic. If I do find myself feeling envious, I remember that things aren't always what they seem.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 8:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I don't see anyone as being perfect- but when I see a mom in white pants or her children wearing fancy white or cream colored clothes I think: wow!! How can she do that?
    It takes a lot of confidence knowing that you can walk around in white all day. Me... I don't even buy white towels:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I agree with pinkdragon.....I am happy with my life ya it would be nice to have more money but I am rich with a wonderful husband & two healthy beautiful children and a n ice home. I would not be envious but a Mom with a total hard body after a few kids makes me a lil' envious haha....... : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i usually wonder what it is that makes them seem to be perfect.
    after i think about it a second or two i look at there kids throwing rocks at cars driving by and see them putting the $500 new bad down into the Escalade that they can not afford and laugh.. Realizing that when im older im going to have to mace those kids when they come to rob me.
    I see the two people holding hands with each other. Or child between them holding the child in the middle and wonder if they all feel each others hands hold each other or is it just another smile that makes me think they have what i want.
    shymomoftheloud

Answer by shymomoftheloud at 1:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I never compare myself to anyone else, I am what I am nothing is going to change either you accept it or you don't
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2011