Does your husband want you by his side when he gets home?

What does your husband expect when he(or you) get home from work.(Every day not the spuratic once in a while things)

Ex. My husband loves for me to sit by him while he eats dinner and watches TV.

ShadeTree4Me

Asked by ShadeTree4Me at 8:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• He wants me to lay down with him until he falls asleep...he works 2 jobs and when he goes to take his nap before his night job he has to have me lay down with him or he says he doesnt sleep well lol....it used to make me mad because who wants to lay down at 5 in the afternoon? lol but now that I'm preggers I look forward to our naps lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yeah, he likes me by him when he's watching the game (in 2 minutes), he likes me to lay w/ him until he wants to get up on the weekends, he and I just dig each other. I like him by me too.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The only thing I can think of my DH wants of me is sex.

Answer by louise2 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• If husband wants you by his side all the time, what about the kids???
    Anonymous

• Yes...I'm beginning to think he kinda likes me. ;) Haha He wants me by his side along with our son and dinner! :) I love my hubby :))
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Aww- that's sweet! How long have you been married? We kinda do our own thing around here- so when he wants me to get close to him, it's usually when he wants to get really close! -lol :) I do think it would be nice to cuddle more- if we could control ourselves & just leave it at cuddling :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We're always side by side =] Unless the baby's between us!
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My husband gets home in the middle of the night; he likes to wind down to go to bed, so he's just as happy with me already in bed. Now, the mornings he likes me to be there to eat breakfast and watch tv from the night before and all of that.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 9:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My husband does not get home till 8:30 so kids are usually already sleeping:)
    ShadeTree4Me

Comment by ShadeTree4Me (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Lol...in my house, if I manage to find privacy for more than 60 seconds, it turns into a mission to find me. The other day I was literally sitting on the toilet when my daughter barged in and announced "found her daddy!" LOL We usually sit together on the couch, eat together, if I am doing housework, he will come into the room and talk with me...he has even called me from the bedroom to tell me to come back and lay down if I wake up with the kids while he sleeps in. LOL

Usually our "alone time" takes place when we are out of the house apart.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011