Problem between my legs...{blush} adult content

I have a gigantic either ingrown hair or cyst or something in the fold between my outer lip and my thigh that is so painful that I can barely sit down...I'm literally laying on a pillow on my stomach right now as I type this....hubby took a look and says it looks kind of like a cyst....

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and with all the other aches and pains and exhaustion that goes along with that, I really can not deal with this additional pain...is there ANYTHING I can do to releive the pain????

Has anyone else ever gone through this? I don't know what to do, it's been 2 days since it popped up and I'm getting desperate

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• Warm compress and ask your OB. I had something similar that showed up and then sort of burst while I was drying off in the shower. It started bleeding and I was dripping. I freaked out. Dripping blood from down there is never a good sign when you're pregnant. Luckily I calmed down enough to realize it was the skin and not from inside. Warm compresses helped a LOT. Sometimes the OB can lance them or otherwise remove them. Sometimes they can do other things to reduce the swelling. Good luck!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Try a warm compress (not too warm) just on the cyst and have you OB take a look the next time you are in. They deal with that stuff, too.

Hugs. Those suck.
    Anonymous

• :( Sorry Mama I wish I had advise for you! Hugs!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i had a similar problem and thought it was a cyst when i was about 36 weeks preggo with my 2nd son and it turned out to be some type of calcium deposit and went away as soon as i delivered
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I agree with anon, or try a warm (not hot ) bath. If you are in that much pain I would see if your OB can see you tomorrow.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Do you have any toothpaste and baking soda take that rub it in and add a warm compress
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• your not supposed to be laying on your stomach
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• OOOO I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU HONEY, I WISH I COULD TELL YOU SOMETHING, MABE YOU SHOULD TRY ICEING IT TILL ITS NUMB
    ShaunaMomma84

Answer by ShaunaMomma84 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Could it be a boil? They hurt terribly. The toothpaste or baking soda suggestion is to dry it out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• IDK bump
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011