I cant believe it....

I just got a email that a message I put on craigslist was flagged for removal because I was in voilation. All I put was about a free place that can help families with free clothes and home items. Plus all I was really trying to say was stop being so negative at everyone asking for help. But its ok for others to talk crap on there and not be deleted. Its funny. Has anyone had that happen to them?

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 1:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Is it the free part that they didnt like?
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i had an item removed from ebay. i have boxed sets of baby einstein dvds that i bought on a really good sale at a reputable retailer and i thought i'd sell them on ebay to make some extra cash. i have 2 young kids, so i know that the exact same sets are selling for $75-100 and sometimes more. so i listed it and it was removed because it's suspect as pirated. i spent weeks e-mailing ebay back and forth trying to get to the bottom of it and prove they're genuine and just like the dozens of others listed, but they won't let me sell and they won't tell me why. it's very frustrating. what am i going to do with all these dvds?! =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 1:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I posted a lot of childrens toys once (literally HUNDREDS of dollars worth of things we just didn't have space for anymore) and I said "make me an offer" and I got flagged and removed?!?!?!?! I sold them to a consignment store instead!
    mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 2:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008