Taking the gargage out

ok am i wrong,but shouldent my hubby be the one taking the tash out?i mean i do all the cleaning and cooking i put the bag in the trash can,cant he at least take it out.is that to much to ask

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. He needs to take the trash out. I vacuum and cook, he does dishes only occasionally but he takes the trash out and mows the lawn.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Have you? Asked I mean. As women we forget men don't think like we do. They can't read our mind and they sure don't want to try. Just say "Honey, could you grab take the trash out please" If he says NO...then you have plenty to complain about. Telling them what you want straight out is what they want in the first place.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I take out the garbage that way I know it will get done.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I say that the chores should be evenly split up.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• yes i tell him to.normally he like ill do it later,but i always end up doing it becouse i dont want it sitting there.i told him he needs to do it but he dont seem to think so
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My children are old enough now, they have that chore. But before, yes, my hub did take the trash out, most of the time. Not because I asked or demanded, but that's the way he was raised.

At least my MIL did that right ;)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• my husband I have to ask to take the trash out of the garbage can. I am pregnant so I try not to lift it out of there because it gets heavy, but if I ask he does take it out there are times I have to though cause it will be over flowing and he is at work lol. But the trash that has to go to the curb once a week he does take that out I very rarely have to remind him. He does it as soon as he gets home from work. I use to take it to the curb at 9 months pregnant until I threw a fit about it so now he does it lol. I think a guy should do that and mow the lawn just my opinion
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We have different roles in the house...and garbage is on his list of responsibilities. I put it in the little dumpster deal, but if he lets it pile up beyond that...that is all his problem.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Lol I thought ? said take the garage out. I'm like how do you do that. But anyway, yea just tell him the trash needs to be taken out before he goes to bed becasue you have plenty to do.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have to ask him to do it otherwise it's like he doesnt even see the full garbage can sitting there...it doesnt annoy me though, he's scatterbrained and I've come to terms with it lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011