What kind of exercises do you suggest while pregnant?

I used to workout...but haven't in a long time. So I need to start out easy. But I want to be strong and easier for me to lose the fat after the baby.

What do you suggest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Prenatal yoga :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• do alot of walking
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yea prenatal yoga and walking. I agree! don't forget to drink plenty of water!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Swimming. You get the same workout in half the time than on land. You can also modify almost all the movements and intensity in the water to compensate for your growing belly. When I was forever months pregnant just getting into a pool and floating around felt WONDERFUL.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I am taking a prenatal water aerobics class and LOVE IT! Cardio, low impact and it's in a therapeutic pool so it's also relaxing. I am already looking into a water aerobic class for after too.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 10:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You should try the Pregnancy Fit Kit. My friend recommended it to me and it was great because my kids would "play" / do the workouts with me because of all the fun workout accessories. Their website is http://www.PregnancyFitKit.com - Good luck!
    TheBabyPlanners

Answer by TheBabyPlanners at 2:19 PM on May. 14, 2011