Painful oh so painful >.

ok yesterday i was having easter at my boyfriends house and i was eating sweets and everything which made my baby kick A LOT harder then normal, i wake up today i have bruises on my ribs and my boyfriend can barley hug me without me saying owie, and now it feels like my ribs are stretching O.O

anyone know any ideas on how to relieve the pain or make him move a little bit away from my ribs?

i go to the doctor on Wednesday so ill ask what i can do then also

im 25 weeks along today :D yay

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 8:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it only gets worse im 33 weeks this is my 3rd baby and i can tell you it gets worse...hang in there
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Sorry momma Light ((((HUGS))))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Something frozen from the freezer!!! The baby WILL move away from the cold. You dont keep it on there for hours or anything. 10 minutes or so is enough to get baby to move.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I feel your pain, my son decided kicking my ribs was fun and OUCH!!!! The cold thing should work or maybe try moving him (not roughly of course)
    GL!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Ouch! My oldest DD loved to play up in my ribs...I never got bruises though, ugh your poor thing. Try the cold trick...see if that will help you out. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2011