Anyone hate it wen ppl tell u there going to do something then they dont?

terripocket56

Asked by terripocket56 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Yup...it annoys me to no end! If your not going to do it, don't say you are! ARRGH...got mad just thinking about it LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Why bother telling someone you are going to do it? I have a friend who does that then she does not show up.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Habitual people who do this all the time? Yes, they annoy the hell outta me. An "oops I forgot" or one time thing...yeah, still annoys me, but life happens.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yes my mom does it a lot. I asked her to watch my daughter while I go to the doctors now she is thinking of going to Pittsburgh. Oh and I hate it when people say can I have your address I want to send you a present for the baby. Seriously if you have no intention of sending a present don't say you are. It is just rude. I don't expect gifts ever but then I get a text or email or phone call asking for my address...why?
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2011