2 for 1

1- How did you and your SO meet?

2-Do you have a song? What is it, an why that one?

daina82

Asked by daina82 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• we met at a bar.

our song is - kiss from a rose by Seal.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• we met through a friend and our song is you had me at hello because in the song it says you gave me butterflies at the mailbox and i gave him butterflies in front of the mailbox the night he first asked me out
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• we met at my mothers restaurant and n our son is a Spanish one so no point in naming it since again it is in Spanish.
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My husband and I met in a teen chatroom in 1999 and our song is Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins
    daina82

Comment by daina82 (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We met at work. I was the new boss
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We met at church right before college started for the year.

I'd have to say "I Love You Always Forever" by Donna Lewis would have to be our song. He gave me a tape of it (yes, a tape, back before they were extinct totally) while we were dating, said the song always remind him of me. I'd never heard it before, but its sure how I feel.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We met at my job through a friend. No song though lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We met thru my sister (i still remind her often how much I dislike her for it - just kidding folks)

He picked our wedding song "when you say nothing at all" because I give silent treatments :) (that truly was the first answer he gave when I asked y that song.....his real answer was "because your eyes tell me everything"
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 9:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• brother

no song so much, but every time we herd a song about something sad or lost of life or anything that just was sad one of us would grab each others hand while driving. We both have lost alot of people in our lives.
    But maybe if i had to say one song that we both did have a love for was Redemption Song. Or Three Little Birds.
    shymomoftheloud

Answer by shymomoftheloud at 1:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• We met through a mutual friend at a bar and our song is This Years Love by David Gray and it's our song because we saw it in a movie and loved it.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2011