Cramping...

Did anyone cramp really bad before going into labor? I have had sex quite a bit and walked what seems like non-stop for the past day and a half. I have already went into labor once before due to walking and sex and they stopped it because I was too early. I am now full term and they wont stop it. Now I am cramping pretty bad off and on. Is this any sign of anything? I know I am getting excited, I just wanted to ask.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh and I AM having bh's contractions and back pain to go along with it.
    Anonymous

• I could be both labor and bh. I would just go get checked. When is your next appt?
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Contractions can equal cramps. Just a little lighter on the richter scale. Go have a good romp and it should move things along. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Contractions do start out a bit like cramps. Don't go rushing to the doc right away though. Make sure it's the real thing. Plus you'll be in the hospital for SO long once you're finally there it's nice to delay as long as you can. You are certainly not far into enough for pain meds (if that's your birth plan) so there' s no point in getting checked because they'll just send you home again. When they are longer, stronger, and closer together is when to call the doc.

Good luck and congrats!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Will do! My next appointment is Monday.
    Anonymous