IF YOU BELIVE IN GOD (FROM THE BIBLE)

IF YOU DO......DO YOU PRAY BEFORE YOU EAT? WHY? WHY NOT? NO BASHING OTHERS OPINIONS PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• We do but not every time we eat. Mainly because bad habits are hard to break and good habits are hard to form. We make an effort but a lot of times in the chaos of our day, we forget.
    Anonymous

• we pray before dinner on holidays when all of them family is around. But not before every meal. I know we should pray before every meal it makes you realize how grateful you need to be for actually having food to eat. which many people don't
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Before every meal? No.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• we have our dinner prayer but i don't do the rest.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i must admit i use to pray before every meal but catch myself forgetting too often these days. it's usually a quick prayer of thanks for the food and those who prepared it and a blessing for it to nurish my body to His service. i pray on my way to school(work..i'm a teacher) everyday because it's peaceful just me and the silence and i pray each night and find myself tossing and turning until i remember to say my prayers at night.
    2mommies4g

Answer by 2mommies4g at 1:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• no I forget alot
    Anonymous

• used too, but i never think about it any more. But it hink as long as you thank God for your blessings your OK. Thats the main point i believe is to bless that food because it is a blessing to your body and that you hve food to eat =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I pray over my food at every meal. We do not now what impurities are in it. So I pray over it asking God to make it pure if it is not and to thank him for providing for us another day.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 3:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes I do pray before every meal. why? Because I want to thank GOd for giving me another meal some people don't have anything. I thank God for the meal
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I give thanks and ask blessing every time.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008