How many times have you been in love?

How many times have you been in love?

Is the love that you have with your DH/SO now a different kind of love then the one(s) you had before?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've been in love two times.

The love that I have with my husband is amazing. My husband showers me with affection every single day. He makes me feel so good and doesn't verbally abuse me like my ex did.

I'm so blessed to have him! :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• 2 times. the 1st time was with my very 1st bf and the 2nd my current s/o. yes it is a different kind of love because they are 2 different men, different circumstances and i like fell in love with each of them for different reasons.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• In love... 3 times!  The difference with my DH... it's mature and real, finally!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The first man I married I was in love with the idea of being in love. My bf after that I loved because I. Didn't want to be alone. My fiance now I love cuz I love him.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Once, so I married him.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I've been in love twice. I thought I was in love with my second boyfriend, but looking back on it I really wasn't.
    My very first boyfriend was honest to goodness love.
    My husband (A few boyfriends later) was my second true love. Yes, the love I had/have for him is very much different then I had with my first boyfriend. It's honest, it's mature, and it's stronger. It's a reliable love that really holds more of a signifigence. Though I loved my first boyfriend, it wasn't that type of love that you could hold onto through vows and children. The love I had/have for my husband is that love that you can hold onto, believe in fully, and know that it's being returned the same way as you give it out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• So yes this is going to sound corny (forgive me) but everyday for the last 4 years. Since I found out I was pregnant with my son. and everyday when he wakes up and looks at me and smiles. I fall in love over and over.

But Love in the adult sense of the word: twice. My first (ex bf - though comparatively - hindsight I guess.. I'm not so sure. I only count him cause we were talking marriage... ) and my now husband. My husband fills my heart in this incredible feeling everyday. I knew I was really in love with him when I wanted to do something for him, to take away his pain even though it meant discomfort for me. Plus he gave me an amazing son <3
    mrsmommy2007

Answer by mrsmommy2007 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• three other times in the past and the fourth is to my so. 9 years strong.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 11:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I've loved many but in love is way different and there was only one
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2011