Chacha what the heck!!!

So in 2008 i started doing chacha on the side for extra spending money when i was in my third trimester of pregnancy with my oldest. I started back up on it today and changed my information as I had gotten married and moved since i had last worked with chacha. I worked for about 3 days and randomly get an email saying i have a 10 day notice and that my contract is being canceled immediately... my husband read it over and said "sounds like you got fired..." Not sure why i got fired or anything i wasn't doing anything wrong, so I go to the feedback tab and sent them an email asking why my account was being deactivated.... and about 3 hours later started getting emails with high alert and stuff like that. Has anyone else had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't really appreciate chacha. I tried that for a while, but honestly it just wasn't bringing in the money that I had hoped for. I never got high alerts or anything, just spammy e-mails. I NEVER want to deal with that a gain. Thankfully I found something that pays me about 1000 a month, and more if I really work it to death. Every little penny counts, right!?
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• what did you find that does that please share!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I wanted to look into ChaCha, but I heard that it didn't pay much. I'm not sure if that is true or not, but I never went further into that search. I now work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:

www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• LOL chacha didn't want me, but a friend only made like $6 with it so I was fine with it. I recently joined Beachbody....they sell popular workout systems like Insanity, P90X, TurboFire, etc, etc and I LOVE it. I get to lose weight, motivate, inspire and coach others to do the same and make money doing it.  Plus the 25% off discount on the workouts, Shakeology and other products doesn't hurt.

I'm getting ready to locally host free workouts in my house to let others try the different workouts free before buying. But if you'd like to become a coach yourself to make money or just for the discount...or if you just want to purchase these workouts feel free to visit my site at: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/melissaogrady

I love the opportunity and since starting I've lost 21 pounds and i'm down two sizes!!!

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I love working for ChaCha.....it is ever changing and evolving. I have been working for them for 2 years and have made a nice chunk of change.....they really like it when you get people on your team and keep your QC ABOVE 99%.
    iser1965

Answer by iser1965 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 13, 2011