Are you open to organ donation? If so, which part of your body are you most willing to donate when you die?

theo_mgfb

Asked by theo_mgfb at 9:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• I'm already an organ donor and once I'm gone they can take whatever part of me they need lol...I wont be here to care lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I am a donor and they can take whatever they want that will still be healthy
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• no. for some reason the thought of my carcass being messed with after i die creeps me out.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'm open to it. I don't have body part that I'm most willing to donate. If it'll help someone, I hope they can use it, no matter the body part. I don't think anyone would want my uterus though, it's been through enough. Soon to be mother of 5 here.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• For me it doesn't really matter bc I'm dead. As long as my family knows that they have first dibs for anyone sick in my family.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yes....I don't need it anymore....lol!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Usually if you sign your organ donation card they take as many as possible.
    I am going to a tribute for organ donors next Sunday. My daughter died last year and she had authorized organ donation. She and others from 2010 are being honored locally.
    I cannot decide how I really feel, but I do know they are greatly needed and most appreciated.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'm an organ donor. Anything and everything that *can* be used should be. It makes me happy to know that when I die, if there is anything worth passing on that could improve the life of another person, will be. It would be my final charitable gift to humanity.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Nope not open to organ donation. Did you see that movie in the 70's or read the book, Coma? They were deliberately killing organ donors to get their organs for the rich people. Ever since I read that book, I just dont want my name and bllod type in a data base that some rich person could get a hold of and have me offed so they can live. I know, I'm crazy, but it is how I feel.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• keisha613- haha!! that cracks me up:)

They can take whatever they want- my eyes are pretty bad though so I don't know if they would want to use those.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011