Favorite VC Andrews book ?

if anyone is a fan that is lol no one around here has heard of her I love her books wish she was still here ! mines a tosss up between the casteel series ( my daughters name came from those books ) , the flowers in the attic series and the landry series lol I'm very indecisive

msh88

Asked by msh88 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Are you freakin kidding me, I love Victoria, Flowers in the attic ( movie too) Ruby, if there be thorns...Logan, Heaven, all of the characters. I have the entire collection!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Flowers in the attic
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 9:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• seriously I was in total shock when no one I talk to up here had heard of her ! I remember sneaking flowers in the attic out of my aunts room when I was like 13 to read it ( she said it was a grown up book lol ) I keep trying to get all the books but by the time I get some the ones I had are so taped up I have to start over lol !
    msh88

Comment by msh88 (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i love her books almost named my daughter heaven but decided it might not be a good idea because i could hear teenage boys and things they might say about heaven so i did not
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• yea I thought about that too late lol @ wildcat73
    msh88

Comment by msh88 (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• youve got me reminiscing about all of those books, i remember i read every book she ever wrote when i was younger but i cant remember my favorite. i think i loved them all :)
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 10:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have everyone of those books. OMG all of them, I can't pick one. Okay, I'll pick one Heaven.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 11:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• No, I think my favorite is flowers in the attic , too. No, Sweet Audrina. I can't pick, sorry. lol.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 11:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Flowers in the Attic(Well, the whole Doppelganger series), The Casteel series, Ruby/Pearl and those, My Sweet Audrina, LOL All of them, Flowers the best though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Oh my gosh!! I had forgotten about these books....read them so long ago - the whole series...Flowers in the Attic, If there Be Thorns, Seeds of Yesterday...wow - your question brought me back many years :)
    blessdmommy

Answer by blessdmommy at 12:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2011