What would be a good party ideas for a 5 and 3 year old.?

I'm throwing a party for both of my boys for their birthday and i need some ideas for the party that will work inside/outside since the weather is being temperamental.

ladyb155

Asked by ladyb155 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• Around the age of 5 the kids parties I've been to other than someone's home or a playground were at skating rinks and bowling alleys, but both of those may be a little young for 3 year olds - you would be a better judge of that (my kids were skating and bowling at 3, but I understand everyone is different). Also popular are the indoor inflatable playgrounds - great for any age!

Answer by missanc at 9:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The inflatable playground is a good idea. Thanks.
    ladyb155

Comment by ladyb155 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Castles and dragons. Make a big cardboard fort and give them foam swords and let them loose. Or Godzilla. You can get a bunch of old boxes of all sizes, empty paper towel rolls, empty orange juice cartons and construction paper and finger paints. make buildings out of the boxes, paint and decorate them, turn the orange juice cartons into buses, and use the paper towel rolls to make street lamps. Be creative and make a big city scape for them. And then let them play Godzilla and King Kong and destroy it.
    Dajennible

Answer by Dajennible at 9:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• That is such a good idea, my boys would Love that.
    ladyb155

Comment by ladyb155 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2011