Car seat problem

I have a 5 yr old a 2 yr old and here in 9 weeks i will be having our last one.Is there a triplet car seat out there that will fit all 3kids into it? i know the baby needs to be rear facing but the hubby and i just bought a wagon (b4 knowing we were prego) and we dont think 3car seats will fit in it. really dont have the $$$ to go out and buy another car.

megan1977

Asked by megan1977 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• i don't get it? a triple carseat? not sure what you mean by that...the 5yr old is in a booster, and 2yr old is in a 5 point harness forward facing right? so all you'd need is an infant seat...yeah ok i'm confused lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• yeah i mean the 3 car seats we have will not fit into our car so i was kind of hoping they made thinner or a group together car seats that will fit in our car and if so where?
    megan1977

Comment by megan1977 (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• When I was looking at car seats for my son, I had read that the Sunshine Kids Radian car seats will fit 3 across one row. It might not be your solution, but it might be a place to start. Yes, they are expensive, but it will be less than the price of another car.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• what I did was I messured my backseat then went shopping for the skinniest car seats I could find and I had all three 4,2, and newborn in my hyandi elantra car all in proper car seats and fit. ubtil I bought something else
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• what is your budget and what seats do you have for the 2 older kids?
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I know that the Radian seats are known for fitting 3 across. Post in the carseat group, the type of car you have and what seats you'd like to use and your budget, they'll have great recommendations.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• you could also ask a policeman or fireman, they often have car seat checks and may know of some brands that work better for 3 across.
    zradiogirl

Answer by zradiogirl at 10:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• SOME cops and firefighters know. Unfortunately, there are some who are not certified, and give poor and unsafe advice. Make sure whomever you check with is a CPST.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2011