i am looking for a home job that really works can anyone help?

i am pregnant with twins and i am looking for a job i can work from home in case i have to be bed rested and when they come i would like to stay home with them.

kkla77

Asked by kkla77 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Just saw this online
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/worklife/12/01/cb.home.based.workers/index.html

Stay away from the scams you will be bombarded with throughout the rest of this thread.....
    Anonymous

• Hey Mama! You will find that there are very few legit work from home jobs and many work form home "jobs" are scams. I have a journal entry on my page that has a list of companies that actually hire people work from home but keep in mind that IF there is an opening, you will have to apply for the job and there will be 100s of other people applying for the same job! This is why most people that work from home have a home business! I wish you luck on your search!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 1:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well what you can do it start you own business. It's the best way to go. If you want ideas see: www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I can show you how, and we promise its life changing…we know, we’ve done it!!! http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• If you are looking for the security of a weekly pay check go to Works4Mom.com and click REAL work @ home Jobs. We have been featured on the evening news, we are a trusted site.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hi! Check out my profile. Look under my journal posts and visit my web-site to request more info. I work from home and I really enjoy what I do.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Let tomorrow start today!!!!
    Being an avon rep. isn't only about selling a premier beauty brand - it's only about taking charge of your life. Be your own boss, set your own schedule-and get ready to make tomorrow's dreams come true today!  Are you ready to empower your life, create an exciting new career, and make more money than you ever thought possible? Join the 5 million rep's worlwide who are using Avon's simple, proven process for financial and personal success, I am.
    Contact me today and start living the life you deserve.

Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• After two years of searching thru scams, I came across the team and company that I am now working from home with!! I'd love to share it with you!!
    Checkout my profile and my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Alot of these sights cost money to even start up.... most of ppl who tell you about a sight earn money refering ppl.
    Anonymous

• I have been doing this sesne oct I have made $120 so far this month..Not a whole lot but it will get better!

http://internetmarketingsales.bravehost.com/
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008