Does your daughter have Beiber Fever?

Mine does.

Asked by Ganell87 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My 11 year old daughter does, I think. She has all his CDs, a couple t-shirts, buttons, etc. However, she just got a new ipod and she only asked for one of his songs to be uploaded to it. The one with him and Jayden Smith (Will Smith's son). I did take her and her 10 year old friend to the movie a few months ago. She cried. But so did myself and all the other women/girls in the theater. I was pregnant, do I get a pass? lol

Answer by keisha613 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• YES!!! Knows all the wrds to all the songs lol

Answer by kyheavensmom at 10:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Mine 5 year old does....but my 9 year old hates to even hear his voice for some reason

Answer by jbond83 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Oh puke. LOL. Mine don't, but since I am around middle school aged girls all day long at work, it is ALL I hear about...he cut his hair, it is his birthday, we are having cupcakes at lunch to celebrate, he has a concert, he was on TV...and then the constant "he is sooooooooooooo hot" comments. I honestly haven't seen him on TV or heard him sing or anything, but there is simply no way it can be THAT good LOL

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Oh Yes,she does... She's 12... It's sorta strange cuz her little group of friends at school seem to be divided some like him and some don't. They teese each other back and forth...

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• mine does. she's 9. damn near everything they make with him on it, she has it.

Answer by yummysmummy at 10:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Thank God, no!

Answer by scout_mom at 11:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• If I asked my daughter(s) about him, she'd say "who?"

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• what young girl doesn't

Answer by JHanc968 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011