I don't know where I stand. adult content

I am so sad, depressed and lonely and I just don't know what to do with my life at this moment in time. My relationship with my DH is non existent. I want to end it but have no where to go, no job, no skills, no money, no close family. So I'm stuck here with him and I also love him and want to be with him but we fight often, just bicker about the stupidest things, he never makes love to me, which is one of the things we argue about, he always irritated, I feel we want different things. When I tell him I want to break up and to leave he doesn't listen. What do I do just continue living here pretending we're together. He seems to be happy doing that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• it sounds like he has given up on the relationship. just hang in there and keep looking for work. that is the only advice i can give because with no money there is not much you can do.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Get some marriage counseling.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 10:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• See if he will go to counseling with u. Either way, you need help. If you were not depressed maybe your relationship would be better or u could get a job and leave him. Good luck.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• How long you've been together?
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 10:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Have you told him repeatedly that you want to break up? If so, he doesn't believe you because you stick around and he considers them empty threats.

Have you considered marriage counseling?

Good luck!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Try counceling, but don't put your needs on the back burner. Everyone is entitled to their own happiness.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We've been together 15 years and have gone to counseling in the past, he talks to me like everything is fine, it's like he's happy not making love and being like this, I ask him and he says he's not happy like this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• How long without "physical" relationship?
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 10:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• In the last year alone I would say the average "physical" relationship is once or twice and month maybe and then maybe none for a month or two. I almost always was the one who initiated something. I've thought cheating but he says he would never and I believe him, I've thought maybe gay or just low sex drive or not interested in me, I don't know. And we have a 12 year old child.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It is hard for a man to say how he feels, it seems he may also b depressed. maby if u do something for yourself to show him you ARE still alive, like getting a job, a cute haircut... change something dramatic, and do something to make yourself like YOU again. men arent attracted to women that have low self confidence. show him u care about yourself and him, surprise him with a "date" or something, like unexpected... a romantic dinner in a cute dress. then tell him how much u miss him and exactly how u feel about him, and make him talk to you. love making will come back eventually.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2011