Hmm...did I overlook something??? (might be major TMI) adult content

I've been concentrating so hard on this problem that I may have overlooked me possibly being in labor???

With my daughter labor just felt like I had to go #2....I kept trying and trying to go and nothing would come out...finally I woke my mom up (I don't know what I thought she was going to be able to do about the situation but I knew I needed my mama lol) and SHE is the one who informed me that I was in labor and about to have the baby...

Today I've gone #2 like 5 times....I normally only go once a day...nothing is different about the consistancy or color or anything like that...it's a good amount each time....I don't feel sick, I didnt eat anything different....is it possible that I'm in labor????? The only difference in the feeling between going into labor with my daughter and the feeling I have now is that there is actually something coming out this time...nothing hurts though...but it didnt last time either...

I would like to get a few answers before I call the Dr...I would hate for them to laugh in my face LOL {wink}

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt that way at 35 weeks but I didnt go into labor. My dr said it could have been from the baby moving farther down and pressing on my bowels. Your doctor will never laugh at any questions you have, so never be afraid to ask them anything. Theres no such thing as a stupid question!
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 1:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I've heard that happens just before you go into labor like a few days before or something its like your bodies way of getting everything out so you can go into labor but i dont remember if i read it somewhere, learned it in birthing class or was just told by someone so i mightbe wrong!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had that the day before and the day of going into labor... just FYI... about 12 hours after it started my water broke.
    terpmama

Answer by terpmama at 10:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011