Dizzy and just feeling ill

It seems like every month after my monthly cycle. I get dizzy, feel ill and don't want to eat, feel hot and then cold. Well, today was that day. I took a nap and just took it easy today. It also, hit me today that it seems to be the day after / ending day of my period.
I turn my head and the room spins. I feel like throwing up but also made myself eat all three meals today. I have no energy and just feel run-down.
Hoping tomorrow is better - I have to work tomorrow. Last month, I did stay home for two days. I can't do that every month.
Any idea's?

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• I'm not sure what your question is, but I've had strange days like that once in a blue moon. Today I had a stomach bug and cramps so I took tylenol and laid down most of the afternoon. Around 3:30 I made myself some soup and felt better after eating.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• ugh good luck, i'm not sure of any advice to help but I hope you feel better soon!
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2011