same due date?

I have the same due date as someone and dont really like it.. But do any of you or did any of you ever share the same due date?

When is yours?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 1:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YOU'LL PROBABLY DELIVER ON DIFFERENT DATES......
    I UNDERSTAND THOUGH.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Oh i forgot to say that we arent even really friends or anything.. So its weird
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I had the same due date as another girl and I thought it was really cool. It's not likely at all that you'll actually have your babies the same day. Due dates are just guesses anyway.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My best friend had the same due date as I.......christmas day this year.......she delivered on the 30th.....I unfortunately am still in waiting >:(
    missrayanne

Answer by missrayanne at 1:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• They broke my water on my Mom's birthday. I was HEATED because we don't get along all that well. When I told my Doc that she went and did a C-section first and then did me second so I went on the 11th instead of the 10th by an hour. I don't know a single person who has given birth on their actual due date.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I agree its very uncommon for you guys to deliver at the same day.. don't let it take away the joy of your "possible" due date. at the end only baby knows when he/she is ready =)

my due date is may 25th also our third anniversary *
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 10:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008