Best home based business and why?

What home based business do you think is the best to join and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• eBay? Because it's quick, easy money. And it works!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think my business is absolutely wonderful. Not because of being home, but because of the service that is available to everyone who joins! It is amazing how many people don't realize the many different services that are out there for them until they actually need it! I like the fact that I meet and talk with new people every day and if they're not interested in what I offer, that is fine because I just met a new friend! AND you can do this anywhere you go, you job, to the park, family even or just sitting on your computer. The one thing that you ALWAYS have to keep in mind is the scam part of it! I am very happy to tell you that my company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, has a BBB rating of A+, has been in MULTIPLE magazines AND is recognized by the Chamber of Commerce. And, it's not a new company, it's been around for almost 4 decades now!
    If you would like I could send you information if you like
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What do I think is best for ME? WildTree. I went through TONS of businesses before I found something that was a good fit for me. I simply needed something that matched my existing passions! And without doubt, Wildtree is it! I love to cook! Love to eat! And work every day to make our lives more natural and healthier... Wildtree fits ALL those points!

For you? I couldn't fair a guess. What are your passions? If you find a company you can truly be passionate about, you can't help but succeed. If you're like me, and you want fun, natural, simple and tasty! Check out Wildtree!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• http://my2scents.scentsy.us

Scentsy is by far the best company I've come across to be involved with!!!!!! Awesome products, great people, and tons of fun!!!! I haven't met anyone yet that didn't love Scentsy!!!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am a sales Consultant for Brown Bag Party. We offer high quality Spa products, Massage oils & tools, Lingerie, Novelty items and Adult toys. Although I travel to do my parties... most of my work is done from my home office. I only do parties on Saturday evenings though. I make 50% commission and make my own schedule. It is a fun way to meet new people and make some extra cash! there is a start up cost. but if you email me... or call me, i can tell you how to get a large percent of the fee reduced!

For more information on joining my team please
    visit my website BrownBagParty.com/NaughtyNatasha
    814-521-1417
    NAUGHTYnatasha

Answer by NAUGHTYnatasha at 1:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I have found the best home based business for me! I honestly LOVE what I do. I truly enjoy it more and more everyday. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business. I think the best part is that we're a Team of Moms so we all know what it's like to have our kids around while working.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and I love it!!!:-)

Why I love this business..
    affordable!
    so much support from everyone in the company!
    we support single moms!
    the pay is great! I get a check every 2 weeks!
    The company is doing more to make things easier and better for the consultants and customers!
    We are going residual soon and will have so many new things happening!

Join our 7 day trial for $1.97 and after just $19.95 a month:-)
    We sell Gift Baskets for all occasions and holidays! Fun- Simple-Unique-Affordable
    Our Purpose is helping single moms through our baskets of smiles program:-)
    You make money 3 ways:
    Referring
    through Corporate memberships
    sales
    If you like more info message me here on cafemom with your fullname and email address:-) or request for more info here:)
    Gift Biz

uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I believe I have the best home based business!!
    We are the HIGHEST paid consultants in the Direct Selling Industry!!!
    We make 50% on everything we sell!!! PLUS so much more!!
    We are all about supporting each other and working together!!
    It is my PERSONAL mission to help mommies be home!!
    I am a Future Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics!!
    We have a VERY special offer that end 4/30. Our starter kit is 1/2 price this month!!! Start for ONLY $50!!!!
    Contact me TODAY for the details!!!
    www.marykay.com/kbressan
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I love this question but I can't say my business is the best because what I do may not be what others enjoy. I have a home based business with Mia Bella's. I work mostly with local organization that need fundraising help. I also have a very large retail client base. I sell candles to put it simply. Mia Bella's was the BEST home business option for me because it fits my life. I didn't want to have home parties or sell a minimum amount.....I also didn't want to have to sell a lot in order to earn money. I didn't like all the requirements other companies had. So, I think when looking for a home based business you need to find something that you enjoy doing and fits your lifestyle. Good luck in your search! http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have been selling on ebay for over 11 years now. Sales are slow, I now put most of the tiems I normally would sell on ebay on craigslist and a local moms group to save fees.

I've been losing weight and recently bought Insanity and love it. Now I'm a Beachbody Coach and earning money getting fit and helping others do the same. Plus I get my own 25% off discount on the workouts and products! It's only $39.95 to get started and so far I LOVE it. If you'd like more info please feel free to check this out or contact me: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/melissaogrady

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2011