Really Pissed

My fiances ex-wife lives in an apartment with her daughter, who is 17. So the daughter seems to think he owes her money and she keeps texting him asking when he will give her $100. He basically told her that her mom owed him money and she could get it from her. She texted back and told him not to be surprised if his dogs suddenly are missing and that she could get more than $100 for them. He called his ex-wife who basically has heart problems. She wouldn't answer but texted that she would talk to her daughter. The daughter then texted a bunch of cuss words and something about me being a bit**. He texted and called both of them and told them that tomorrow morning he's taking the threats to the cops. So the ex-wife texted and was like "I have heart problems. You say you care so just let it be." I'm pissed. He is a very caring guy and I understand he cares about his ex. He was married to her and the breakup was pretty pleasant. I don't know where I am going with this, I am just upset. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Save the text message and if anything does happen go to the cops.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• what does she want the money for? I would just keep the text and a log of both of them calling and texting for anything in the futrue that could happen. Has this happened before or is this new bahavior?
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It happens often enough to tick me off. And she wants the money for either pot or beer.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• your man should ignore these crazy texts....he should not give her the satisfaction. that psycho chick obviously likes getting a rise from him. he should save any threatening texts just in case he might need to prove himself to the cops but he should not respond to her non sense.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Im with him on the mother not really doing anything wrong in this situation but it sound like his daughter needs a good spanking LOL Maybe he shoudl try to step in and help discipline the young lady since her mother seems fragile and the daughter a brat
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yeah only its not his kid. Its her kid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The daughter needs taught a lesson !
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 8:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I agree that the 17 year old needs to be put in her place. Save the texts and if the dogs go missing, you have something to turn in to the police. If the mother is not willing to curb her child's behavior, then she IS doing something wrong. It's the same as if you were allowing your dog to run loose and bite someone- she is allowing her child to harass someone. I would not allow my child to act that way, and her phone would be the first thing to go, and the least of her worries. Hope this mess gets resolved, Momma! Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• ¸.·’★¸.·’save all the text's in case you need them..try to stay calm and let him know he is just feeding into the craziness if he comments back just try to ignore it all..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2011