39 wks pregnant n cant stay out of the bathroom...

the last few weeks I usually have to go pee about every few hours or so if Im sitting or laying down, and can go all night without having to go... but last night I woke up n had 2 run to the broom, then today I have had 2 go about every 30 min. with time between getting shorter and shorter... idk whats wrong, I just cant hold it anymore.

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 10:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The baby is pressing on your bladder.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Nothing's wrong, hon. That's part of being really pregnant. Towards the end of my pregnancy I would be up peeing about every hour. It sucked, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Did you recently drop? it sounds like baby is lower, probably even on your bladder...it will all be over soon! Good luck with L&D :)
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 10:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The night I went in to labour I had to pee every ten minutes!
    Threes_for_me

Answer by Threes_for_me at 10:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I do think the baby is lower, I have felt alot more HARD pressure down there lately also.
    sarahlu

Comment by sarahlu (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• sorry to say but welcome to the end. your 39 weeks and pretty much everything from here out will be miserable. good news is you will be able to hold your baby very soon!
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Its because you are getting closer to delivery the baby is on your bladder putting pressure
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 6:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2011