Plus White 5 Minute Whitening System with a fake tooth

the corner of one of my top teeth, is fake. it was chipped when I was little so yeah theyput a fake tip on the end.
i want to whiten my teeth but I'm super afraid it will be this big huge yellow triangle lol

what do yall think? (the fake part isn't that yellow, its just not white because my teeth werent WHITE when they matched it)

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have the samething. Bottom corner of my front tooth is chipped. But I was told if I couldnt use the whiting strips bc of it. Most likely will have a small triangle like you said

jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• you can use the whiteners, but you have to be prepared to either have a yellower area on that tooth or to replace the filling after the bleaching is done. Talk to your dentist- we tell people in most cases that as long as it won't compromise the tooth, we can let the patient whiten as long as they are willing to pay the expense for the new matching filling after.
    stacy8606

Answer by stacy8606 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• @stacy8606 I assume you work at a dentist office lol so ball park how much does that cost do you think? its smaller or around the size of a pencil eraser, its not a huge part of the tooth. I'd definitely pay for it if I can afford it!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• if you dont end up changing it id leave it alone
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 26, 2011