Am I suppose to feel cramping around 5 1/2 weeks?

If so, how much longer?

DavaneeKalei

Asked by DavaneeKalei at 11:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Around 5 weeks is when i found out i was pregnant with all 3 of my children and for the first id say 5 weeks after that I felt the worst I did through my whole pregnancy since thats when you have all the initial stretching etc, Cramping and soreness is normal but do call your dr or go to er if you have bleeding or a rush of fluid from your vagina. Feel better
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I was cramping really bad my first trimester. So bad we went to the hospital because we thought I was miscarrying. GL! But call your OBGYN just to be safe!

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Everything is stretching and adjusting to the change.... Mine cramps and aches and pains got better around 12 weeks but I am 17.5 weeks and still get pain periodically. But definitely talk to your doctor about any concerns!
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2011