SHARE YOUR BASH STORY!?

What have u been bashed for on CAFEMOM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I actually haven't been bashed for anything on cafemom . I always get honest answers and no bashing that's why I love this website
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'm sorry I'm not gonna say what I was bashed for. It hurts my feelings when I got bashed.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I havent been bashed for anything yet...hopefully I will continue to fly under the radar lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Once, a couple of yrs ago (lol - yes, I remember it, because it was so funny) - I was accused of being "unpatriotic and not understanding how the military works" because I didn't agree that there should be a draft, and said that I don't think there would ever be another draft, and gave reasons why I didn't think so. Several women jumped on that, saying how because some distant relative or another or neighbor of theirs was military THEY knew and since I disagreed with them I must be clueless. I thought it was funny that they felt that they had a better understanding of the system as a whole than I did based on those relationships - considering I'm a Vet and I've spent the past 18 yrs (16 at the time) as a military wife, and I do a LOT of volunteer work with military families, helping them navigate the military system, understand the regs, etc...

But it's the net, and I know the truth about myself, so it made me laugh. :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I should add though that I think another reason I remember this is because honestly, it's the only time I can really remember anyone personally bashing me that I was aware of. I've had women disagree with me, and I've disagreed with people myself, but other than this time, it's always been in a respectful, or at least, in a non nasty, bashing, way.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• A couple of years ago a friend on myspace posted some things about abortions that I didnt know about. I posted it in one of my groups. I didnt post it to cause drama or anything...I honestly didnt think it would cause any problems. I got a lot of mean comments and even got banned from the group because it caused so much problems.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 11:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have been bashed because I can't stand my controlling, vindictive MIL. I have been bashed because once I asked a question and specified "husband" so someone who wasn't married got her panties in a wad. I have been bashed because I didn't wait until I was 30 to have my children. I have been bashed because I opt to home school my children. I'm sure there's more, but really I find them all so stupid I can't remember them.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:07 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I was bashed because I was helping my 18 yr old sister who had my neice at 13, give my neice up for adoption instead of taking her in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Refusing to kiss ass
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:14 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Stating the obvious to a person who can not handle her attitude thrown back at her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2011