Great places to find deals on diapers?

I'm trying to cut the fat and learning to find the best deals on diapers and formula would be a great start. Anyone have an awesome place to find these items on sale?

Anna-Chubaby

Asked by Anna-Chubaby at 11:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Costco
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• There's no Costco in the area. And Sam's Club isn't really a savings
    Anna-Chubaby

Comment by Anna-Chubaby (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We get pretty good deals at walmart usually..You should always keep an eye out for coupons in the newspaper for the grocery stores and what not. Sometimes Top Food has cheap diapers, sometimes Safeway. It just kind of depends on the sales they have going on.
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 1:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• amazon, 30% off diapers and ship next day if you joijn the mom program
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• how do you get that sams isnt a savings? I pay $20 for 48-68 diapers at walmart depending on the size and I can go to sams and get 150 -200 again depending on size for $30. Sounds like savings to me.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I agree that Sams is not a savings. I can go to Kroger and buy a box of Pampers for 5 to 6 dollars less than at Sams. I try to look for coupons and sales at the store. I have found that Walmart has the lowest prices all around.
    tisharanes

Answer by tisharanes at 11:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2011