Brown discharge that lasted only 3 days and after 3 years of having a tubal ligations with bands adult content

I had my tubes tied 3 years ago. For the FIRST time ever, I am experiencing brown discharge 3 weeks after my period. I am not due for my cycle again until May 8th. I had the brown discharge for 3days and now its gone. It doesn't have an odor, so I don't "think" it could be an infection, but I am sooooo scared. I have been googlin like crazy trying to find out what it could be. I have seen things ranging from mostly implantation bleeding (pregnancy), cervical cancer, endometriosis, fibroids and cysts. I have an apt in May with my old OBGYN. I was just curious if anyone that was pregnant ever experienced this? Or even if you weren't pg

lilmama2224

Asked by lilmama2224 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• brown discharge sounds like some breakthrough spotting because blood turns brown when its old, I wouldn't worry too much tonight but make an appointment with your ob and get checked out, it is possible a band slipped off your tube and the "stuff" in their came out..
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It is old blood,could be from anything. I doubt if u r pregnant.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• good luck with your appointment, sounds like it may be old blood but i'd want to get it checked anyway if it were me!
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2011