Wow. spoookyyy.

One of the twins was ill today so I kept her off school. Then a few hours ago Katie came out of her room and said: "mummy i just had shooting pains straight in my leg" i asked her where and she pointed at this point on her shin. And then literally 10 minutes later I got a phone call from the school saying that Lissie had had an accident and could we come pick her up, turns out she'd fallen down and hurt her leg, exactly where Katie had said. They've always been like this.. I find it creepy.. What do you think? Spooky coincidence?

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 1:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I heard this was possible. They are very intuned with each other. That is too cool though. You should start keeping a journal about events like this and someday they can turn it into a book.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think it's spooky, but cool! I think it's neat how twins do things like that sometimes... It's something we can't understand, and I find that refreshing!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• AHHH thats soo crazy!!! Very weird but very cool!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think that is so neat!
    mindi4191

Answer by mindi4191 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• so cool! i always wanted a twin... God must've known that'd do my poor mother in though. =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 2:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I agree with pupmom. You should tell the girls to start keeping up with these things. Since twins usually run in the family wouldn't be awesome if down the line one of them had twins and they were able to share it them if something like that happened to them. It could go on for years to come an that is something really cool to be able to hand down.
    ABeautifulDay

Answer by ABeautifulDay at 2:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Oh yeah- cool idea writing it down! Personal idea- that would make a great book. Thanks!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think there is something to that twin thing...kind of scary and way cool.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008