How many?

On here have gotten pregnant on birth control. Did you still have periods? If so for how long. What made you think you were pregnant (I.e. symptoms. Missed period. A hunch. Ect.) what form of birth control were you on?

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 11:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A couple years ago I got pregnant on the Depo. I knew bc I had missed my period, and was feeling really sick. I ended up miscarrying though within the 2 month.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i got pregnant with my last child with an iud, i had a very bad backache and thought I had a bladder infection but it turns out I was pregnant and experiencing ligament stretching, my periods were irregular for the year i had it so and its supposed to be the most effective birth control so i didn't think of it as a possibility but had I not had a lot of pain who knows how long I would have waited to test LOL With my first child I was on the pill but was very good at taking it and I tested when I began getting nauseous and was 3 days late
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Awe im sorry
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Wow more woman than I though get pregnant using birth control
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I got pregnant while on the pill and nursing full time (even though my dr told me that it was almost impossible) I never had a period after giving birth to my first because I was nursing...I just 'KNEW'...it was very tough to be pregnant with an infant and post partum...but looking back now I'm so glad that I have my littlest guy :)
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 11:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I got pregnant with my daughter while on "the pill". I was very, very good at taking my pills just like I was saposed to. I have quite a few friends who got pregnant while on the pill as well. I have had an IUD now for 5 years ,and so far....no pregnancy.
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 2:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am currently pregnant after being on the pill. I always took the pill exactly as directed and I hadn't had a period for 4 months prior to becoming pregnant. I was very shocked when I realized I might be pregnant. My initial symptoms were back ache, headache, sore breasts (very sore!) and I was so tired I would fall asleep the second I sat down.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 12:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2011