How do i switch the straps on my Victoria's Secret Gorgeous Push-up bra?

I know how to have them sit regular, racerback and halter but the site says it also can be a "low-back" bra. I have a thick extra strap(the low-back converter strap) but I can't figure out how to get the bra into the low-back style. Does anyone know?

It's this bra here: http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satell…

The woman in the pic has it in the low-back version.

Thanks in advance!

NicholasMama608

Asked by NicholasMama608 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• You attach the strap to one part of the clasp, wrap it around yourself once, then connect it on the other side of the clasp. (if it works like the others- the link you posted doesn't work). Then you can pull it lower as needed.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I have a question regarding this bra too! I figured out how to get the bra into the "low-back style" with the converter strap but I thought the "low-back style" would be their version of a strapless bra but I realized I can't remove the regular straps. So what do I do with the regular straps?? The picture online only shows the back of the woman & bra and doesn't explain anything about how to wear it correctly while in the "low-back style"......please help!!

Thanks!!
    grifstein

Answer by grifstein at 2:29 AM on May. 13, 2011