What can I go to school for and make decent money I want to go for two years.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 12:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in

• an associates degree is generally 2 yrs. if you are interested in health care you can go for health care administration
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Business Management if ya just wanting two years. It should open alot of doors for ya.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 12:05 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thanks ladies
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Pharmacy Technicians make good money .
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• What's your idea of good money??? I was in school for a long time,and had enough credits for a bachelors degree. Because of circumstances, I went to a Community College and studied Surgical Technology. I got my national certification and I make $24/hr. I know it varies depending on the city you live in. My program was 9 months....some people take the program at these private medical colleges. Get out of school spending all their money on loans, etc....I paid less than $2000 for the program.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:11 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I hear dental hygienist can make good money. I've heard of some programs taking people less than two years to complete.
    MPW2005

Answer by MPW2005 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Don't base your career choice solely on money. Find something that you really love. Don't know what? Well, what would you volunteer to do? What would you do just for the satisfaction of it? Whatever that is, look into careers in that area, then educate yourself accordingly. Everyone is so worried about where to make money, but you can be happier doing what you love in a little house with those you love than doing something day in and day out that you dread because you're trapped by a bunch of bills for things that have no real value.

DarlaHood

Answer by DarlaHood at 12:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I dont' think everyone says they only care about money..maybe she's ina situation where she needs to make some decent money...we were just answering accordingly. I don't even work so what I make an hour is useless...and dental hygiene school is VERY competitive to get into. just FYI..some people are on waiting lists for years to get in, but yes, you make excellent money if you are able to complete it.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Calliemom thanks you nailed it on the head.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 5:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Ultrasound Technician!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

Next question in
Question about school

Next question overall (Health)
Antidepressant that won't space me out?