• In the Spotlight:

Down syndrome?

Did you ever find out your baby had a little extra fluid in his/her kidneys (while you were pregnant with baby) and the OB said it could be linked to down syndrome? If not did you ever experience having a "little extra fluid in baby's kidney"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I haven't personally experienced this, however, my son does have Down Syndrome. If you want to talk and ask any questions I'd be happy to talk to you, so feel free to send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My sis's 1st baby had something odd... and I'm sorry, I really don't remember what is was they saw. But the doc said it could be related to ds, but their daughter does not have ds. Take it with a grain of salt, I think. And if it turns out your baby is ds- you have lots of great resources like the gal right above me there.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008