suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 12:03 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• so sad :(
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 12:06 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• this one really upsets me and i think someone needs to step up and see if this problem can be fixed Obama where you at?
    nikihamm

Answer by nikihamm at 12:15 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• This is horrible, she was just being a good mother. It's sad how so many people always get the short end of the stick like this, and what's even worse is that they are talking about 20 years in jail when I've seen abusers and rapists get less than a handful of years. That's why this country is going to hell. Very sad.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• The cost of her being in prison is outrageous...then where will her son go foster care? that cost money too
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I saw this on the news and thought wow! she is being punished for being a good mom. It is just terrible that she is getting in trouble for trying to make things better for her kid.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 12:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

>>>
    Where you at? Really. I'll get past it. Though it was tough to see this early in the morning.

This is a local issue (you know, the ones conservatives whine about?). President Obama has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. Nor does the issue have anything to do with NCLB
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• They should not have included the other mother in the story... She is the one that repeatedly lied about where she lived. Including court papers. Not a persons I would want to help my cause if she truly didn't know she was doing wrong.

If she didn't know the cases are apples and oranges.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't feel bad for ANYONE who is cheating the system, and that includes parents who enroll kids where they don't belong.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have to agree with JewJewBee here. Our local school systems suck, so we opted to homeschool. There are options out there other than cheating and lying to get what you want. What kind of message is this sending her child?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Jew, you are definitely missing both the empathy and the compassion gene.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:44 AM on Apr. 26, 2011