Very curious!!!

Has anyone ever found out that they were/are pregnant without having any signs or symptoms??

abrooks2009

Asked by abrooks2009 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I found out because they wanted to put me on steroid so I asked for a pregnancy test b/c we were TTC. It was positive, but only barely positive. I had been pregnant maybe a week when I found out. (It was a blood test)
    08MrsAllen

Answer by 08MrsAllen at 12:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My first I knew i was I was pukeing and just feeling awful and with my second I had no idea beside missing a period

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 12:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Oh okay. I was jw cause we are trying to conceive and was curious if anyone didnt have any signs.
    abrooks2009

Comment by abrooks2009 (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i had absoultely no SIGNS even after missed period thought i was going to come cause had really really bad cramps.....waited another week and tested it was positive...=)
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• we had been trying then i was getting to upset, always seeing teenagers w/ babies was pissing me off! Anyway I just gave up & I didnt care anymore so come christmas time I was feeling sick, like i wanted to barf but i couldnt. I didnt think anything of it. I was working all day everyday weather was cold so i thought thats why im so sick. I didnt have a period for two months b/c I afton went w/out havng I was stressed from work. Anyway My friend joking w/ me said I was pregnant & to prove her wrong Itook a test & BAM!! i was pregnant!!! Happyest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! So just dont want it any more & surely you will get pregnant.
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 2:01 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• SORT OF. Does buying a pregnancy test as a joke and having it be positive count?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I was 5 1/2 weeks pg with my first and had NO clue.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011