Do u feel the same

Every since i had my son i feel fat and that i don't look good. but when i ask others they say shut up your fine... I weigh now 130 but be4 i had him i was about 119.
What about u?

Ninisopretty120

Asked by Ninisopretty120 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yep. I weigh the same as I did before, but my body has changed and I totally feel fat!
    08MrsAllen

Answer by 08MrsAllen at 12:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• God, u poor skinny thing.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• lol..i feel fat tho
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yup. i gained 42 pounds with my son. when he was about a month old i only had 15 pounds to lose yet. then i got on the shot and gained another 15 pounds. then i enrolled in school and had no time to eat right and gained enough to be almost at my pregnancy weight. let me tell you, i feel absolutely gross.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 12:31 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Oh deary...it's 11 pounds! lol
    Unless you're only 5 feet tall, 119 is actually underweight anyway. Just look at it as God trying to get you to be healthy and be glad you don't have it worse like others. I have gained 60 lbs since my last child and I just cant seem to drop it!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• im 5'2..only thing dat i hate the most is that i cant get my stomach...i love everything else lol
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My daughter is 3 months old, and I still havent even come close to my pre preg weight. I wish I was at 130 again! Its normal to feel fat or weird after having a baby, because your body looks so different and you are used to having a big prego belly there. I wouldnt worry to much though. Im sure you are beautiful just the way you are! :)
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 1:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• aww thanks mamabaier
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• its prob a way of thinkin at 130 you are not fat but you might think you are because its not what your use to its ok though and very normal just try not to think about it i know hared to do then said but you have other things to keep you occupied like the baby
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Try using the Leslie Sansone in home walking tapes. Some of her tapes, dvds also, have muscle training.
    sew4heaven

Answer by sew4heaven at 2:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011