Advice on a good job

My husband is deployed, and it's been a month of being stressed and bored at home. I'd like to get a job whether its part time or full time to help with bills and of course keep myself busy while he is away. My parents are great;so I have no problem with finding childcare for free but I was wondering what are some of the best places to work for in retail or such? Anyone enjoyed a certain job they'd recomend? I'd like to do something in retail possibly...so anyone worked at any fun or good paying positions in the mall that they'd recomend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• What about hostess at a restaurant or receptionist at a company?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Walmart is supposed to be good.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:01 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it, it's honestly a lot of fun. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• If you don't NEED the income, you could try a place and if you don't like it, quit, find something else. Keep trying until you find something you like
    zradiogirl

Answer by zradiogirl at 9:30 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am a sales Consultant for Brown Bag Party. We offer high quality Spa products, Massage oils & tools, Lingerie, Novelty items and Adult toys. Although I travel to do my parties... most of my work is done from my home office. I only do parties on Saturday evenings though. I make 50% commission and make my own schedule. It is a fun way to meet new people and make some extra cash! there is a start up cost. but if you email me... or call me, i can tell you how to get a large percent of the fee reduced!

For more information on joining my team please
    visit my website BrownBagParty.com/NaughtyNatasha
    814-521-1417
    NAUGHTYnatasha

Answer by NAUGHTYnatasha at 9:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yeah Ive tried home parties and home businesses and the past and Id just really need a guaranteed income...or steady paycheck if that makes sense =) Im thinking maybe retail or something
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011