Bleeding, no cramps

I just found out that I am pregnant with baby #2 and i'm about 11 weeks now...Well I have been bleeding a little bit before I knew after I had sex but I just figured that I was pregnant now that I know I am pregnant I have been bleeding a little bit but I haven't been having sex...And I havent felt any pain whatsoever...I am a little worried about it but I know I wont be able to get an appt for like 2 weeks! So any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

DavidsMom0218

Asked by DavidsMom0218 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What does the blood look like?
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• if i was you i would go to the er and have them cheek it out
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 12:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i would go to the ER
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:03 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• is the blood brown or red? brown is nothing to worry about, brown means old blood.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 1:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Your should probably go to the ER, or you could call a nurse first helpline. It could be nothing, but it is better to be safe than sorry.
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 1:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Go to the emergency room you don't wanna keep waiting then something happens I would go now to see if everything is ok
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 5:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Have you called your Dr? Let them know what is going on usually they will see you sooner if they know there is a problem. Bleeding with no cramping may not be a problem. The ER tends to be a very unfriendly place when it comes to things like this, I personally would want to speak with someone i knew & trusted.

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• The blood looks like I have just started my period but it only happens like in the morning and goes away throughout the day
    DavidsMom0218

Comment by DavidsMom0218 (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2011