What is your preferred mode of transportation and what do you currently use to get around?

These are two different questions for many people. I currently drive a 98 Ford Taurus and my husband drives an 88 Ford F150 Lariat. He loves his truck, but would prefer to have a newer truck with a crew cab and far less rust and body damage. :) I would prefer to be driving either an F-series Ford truck from the '50s (okay, so that wouldn't be best for hauling kiddos around) or a brand newish minivan, SUV, or other family-size vehicle. My car is roomy, but a friend and I went to lunch recently and had to put one preschooler in the middle front seat because both infants and another preschooler took up the back seat. Then there's the broken HVAC.

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 2:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Travel

• I really like my car, especially the fact that it will only seat 5. I don't want to be able to haul the whole team in my car. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am on my 2nd Toyota Sienna. The first one lasted 10 years and went a lot of places it really shouldn't. We do a lot of road tripping in the summer - 5-6 weeks on the road this year with me and 3 kids (6, 11 & 13), DH for 2 of those weeks. It has lots of room, so I can take my aunt and uncle in the car with us when we visit them. I can drive field trips for school, even a car load of 13 yr olds.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Public transit: buses, trains

Answer by rkoloms at 8:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My granny camry (hate it).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:34 PM on May. 5, 2011