Do you think your in-laws secretly hate you ?

what if they did ?

kokomaman

Asked by kokomaman at 3:44 AM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• no...mine really love me...
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• that's GREAT... I THINk MINE LOVE ME TOO, BUT IM ALWAYS AFRAID BECAUSE WE REALLY HAVE A DIFFERENT WAY OF LIFE, AND I AM RAISING THEiR GRAND CHILD...
    kokomaman

Comment by kokomaman (original poster) at 3:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• hey that's actually the generation gap...& its always there...but still they love me...I've seen them praising me in front of others...:)
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• HA! Secretly!?!? Me and my inlaws have a mutual hate hate relationship!!!! But we are civil we arent MEAN to eachother we just dont get along!? idk how to explain it.....buuut ya know!!!! :))

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 4:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• lol yeah i guess its the same for everyone, but we are like travellers, we like to live freely, dont possess a lot of stuff, and they are like big house, money etc... they are visiting us right now, and its crazy how we dont see life the same way. sometimes i feel like they want my son to be raise like their kids
    kokomaman

Comment by kokomaman (original poster) at 4:11 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I could careless what they think. I know the real me. They are always nice but I have my doubts. I thinks it's natural that we feel the possibilities that our in-laws are fake, when they're nice to us. I'm sure they think I'm responsible for things that happen sometimes when I'm clearly not, but hey, I don't feel the need to explain anything to them either.
    darter

Answer by darter at 6:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I agree with above lol! Nah it's not that bad, we just have our dissagreements
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• So what if they did ? LOL I could careless what those ppl think about me. I sure have my own opinions about them too! haha
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My in laws use to hate me but now seems we got closer since i stood up and told how it was gonna be.
    stand up for yourself...be ur own person.
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 8:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• No my in-laws don't secretly hate me or anyone else for that matter. They are very open and honest with how they feel. They love me and I love them. In fact when my DH said we needed to change pughs at church because of my sons back brace and him needing to lay I was upset. We have always sat with his family. We worship together and do all kinds of things. I am their daughter and they are my parents. That is how we all see it.
    mrsbentley07

Answer by mrsbentley07 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2011